|Home||» Products||» Pestgo Gel||» Bird Deterrent Gel|
Bird Deterrent Gel
We are an Bird Deterrent Gel manufacturer, supplier and exporter in the industry. This is an inert Bird Deterrent Gel, which is best for stopping the colonization of most kinds of birds such as starlings, feral pigeons, sparrows etc. Bird Deterrent Gel has particular value in chemical and pharmaceutical plants, airports, aircraft maintenance areas, food processing factories, sensitive defence establishments, railway and ports establishments, electronic and hotels industries, where bird droppings can cause untold damage.
- It is insoluble, water repellent and immiscible and can be counted as a water proofing chemical to surfaces, thus, stopping such conditions as moss growth, frost damage etc.
- The offered gel is colourless when used and merely provides a sheen to the surface covered.
- It is inert and contains no poison so no damage is done to birds that may momentarily touch the surface through the process of discovery. Furthermore, they can not get stuck to the material.
- This product has no limitation of use, for it can be applied to surfaces whether angled, flat, rough or smooth as its mass remains consistent and static over a temperature range of (-) 30 degree C to (+) 120 oC.
It is in the form of a gel which when applied creates an unstable surface unacceptable to birds & thus deters their presence. PESTGO is most easily applied. It can be pumped on to surface with the use of a suitable pumping machine.
Damage And Disease Birds Cause
- Property Damage : Bird droppings deface and slowly deteriorate the surface of buildings, monuments, statues etc. This is caused by the acidic secretions of fungi that live within the droppings and have a corrosive effect.
- Product And Packaging Damage: Dropping in factories, warehouses and underloading bays permanently damage products and packaging.
In aircraft hangers, automotive assemblies, railway assemblies/maintenance, droppings will mark and spoil metal and painted surfaces, often permanently.
- Disease: Birds are the cause of many human diseases. Diseases like histoplasmosis and ornithosis (respiratory diseases) are caused from the fungus which lives in dry bird droppings (pigeons & sparrows).
The bacteria causing salmonellosis (food poisoning) is also found in bird droppings.
- Odours, Insects And Noise: Accumulating and decaying bird droppings create offensive odour and attract a wide variety of files and other disease carrying insects. The early morning 'Coo-cooing' or high pitch noise of birds are of annoyance particularly so to patients and others who need rest and peace.